It’s more than just a place to live.
Where we are now
LIV Student was born in 2018 with the opening of our first accommodation site in Dublin. Believing that we had stumbled across an unexplored but much-needed formula for university students, particularly those facing their first year in a new town or city, every aspect of our first site was built on the need for more than just a bed and a place to call home.
Since then, and with demand far outweighing what we were initially able to provide, our brand and organisation has expanded into new territories and destinations – though one thing always remains the same.
- Want to become more independent while working hard, having fun, and helping others?
We’ve got workshops and courses perfect for you.
- Want to live it up while you’re away from home and identify new experiences that will help shape you and your future?
We partner with all sorts of local venues and bars to get you discounts and to help you experience your new hometown – leaving it better than you found it.
- Want to make new friends and discover new hobbies you didn’t know you had in you?
Our sites boast exceptional communal spaces, with an endless program of partnerships with some of the best activities in the surrounding area.
Where we want to be
Just like every student arriving at university, we have our own future plans and goals (that’s what makes us so relatable for students old and new!)
We think that what we do is the best – and so we want to make our accommodation experience as accessible to as many students as we can. The best way to do that? By expanding into new destinations across Ireland, Spain, Portugal, and the UK.
Keep your eyes peeled for updates on where we’re going next.
Who are we?
- To improve the higher education learning experience by providing exceptional student accommodation
- To be recognised as a true innovator in student accommodation around the world
- To become a world-leading experience-led student housing company